Dear Valuable Customers,
Regarding the “New Trading System” change of the MSEC Trading Platform that was notified on August 18th, the following announcement is made.
We would like to inform you that the MSEC Trading Platforms that you are currently using: MSEC Mobile Trading and MSEC Web Trading System will start with a new Trading System starting on September 4th (Monday).
Regarding the MSEC Trading Platform “New Trading System” change.
Updating New App and Web-trade link
- New App and Web-trade links will be available on September 2nd, Saturday. Therefore, for IOS phone users, in the App Store, and for Android phone users, in the Play Store., the MSEC Mobile Trading Update Version has to be upgraded. Depending on the settings of the mobile devices you use, some phones will be automatically updated, while some phones will have to be updated.
- For the MSEC Mobile Trading New App, your Mobile Phone must have the minimum Operating System (Android, IOS Version).
- Supported Android OS version: Android 10++ or later
- Supported iOS version: iOS12 or later
- On that Saturday, Log In to your Account on the www.msecmyanmar.com Website, the New Web-trade link will be auto-updated, and the “New Trading System” will be activated.
New login password
After upgrading to New MSEC Mobile Trading / Web-trading, click on “Forget password” and click on “Request OTP” to reset the password. Then you will have to use the ‘’OTP’’ code to reset the password on your email address and create a new password. If you have not received a the “OTP’’ Code to your email address, you have to contact the MSEC office phone at 018376822 ext-0 to get it.
MSEC New Trading Platform User Guide and What are Changes?
You can download the User Guide of MSEC New Trading Platform through the link below.
Before logging in to MSEC Mobile Trading, you can click and view the Slide Menu, which will include the following functions.
- Customer Services
- Trading Account Opening
- Special Agreement for Online Trading
- Other information for Online Trading
- About Services Fees
About Login with ID and Password
Customers who have opened an account at MSEC have to log in with MSEC ID and Password. At the SLIDE MENU for those who have not yet opened an account, Click on Trading Account Opening and you will need to open an account first.
After login, Important Notice will be available in two languages, English and Myanmar. After reading, ‘’ticking’’ on “I thoroughly read and understand the Important Notice” and click Agree to go to the next step.
- On the Menu Bar of the Main Page, you will see 4 main categories: STOCK INFO, BUY-SELL, PORTFOLIO, and MORE.
- If you click on More, you will see the available features of MSEC Mobile Trading. The 4 main categories are:
- FAVOURITE MENU
- STOCK INFO
- MOST ACTIVE
- REQUEST WITHDRAWL
- TECHNICAL INDICATORS GRAPH
- TOP GAINER / LOSER
- YSX HISTORICAL DATA
- REQUEST STATEMENT
- CASH TRANSACTION
- STOCK TRANSACTION
- ORDER HISTORY
- CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- PRICE ALERT
- CHANGE PASSWORD
- BIOMETRIC LOGIN
etc. will be included and the details of how to use it can be read in detail in the User Guide.
” MSEC is constantly trying to make it easy for customers who buy and invest in shares of major companies listed on the Yangon Stock Exchange to invest easily using the MSEC Mobile Trading Platform online without any difficulties.”
If you have any problems and inconveniences regarding the MSEC Mobile Trading Platform, please kindly contact MSEC as follows.
- Office address: No. (21-25), Slue Pagoda Road Myanmar Commercial Bank Yangon Region Office (1st Floor); Pabedan Township, Yangon.
- Phone 01-8376822 Extension (0), MSEC Sales Viber (09-424515434)
- Email [email protected]