Important Information for Online Trading
Followings are the summary of the Special Agreement for Online Trading. When you want to know the details of it, please re-read it. If you have some queries about it, please contact MSEC customer support center.
Once the order is executed, Buying/Selling power will be immediately effective, so the Client can place the order with the amount that he/she buys/sells before the settlement date.
Disclaimers for online trading
The MSEC shall not be liable for any of the followings and these disclaimers will apply to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law:
(1) Damage caused by circumstances which MSEC is not responsible for, including but not limited to the network disturbances, system, circuit, or equipment failures, power failures, delays due to the negligence of outsourced contractors, etc.
(2) Damage due to any orders executed by the Client or those who access an online trading service through Client’s securities account, after confirming login ID and Password.
(3) Damage resulted from the Client’s negligent handling of personal information for using online trading.
(4) Damage resulted from inadequate security measures of the devices used by the Client
(5) Damage due to the order request which is out of Hours of Acceptance of Online Trading Orders.
(6) Damage due to the erroneous orders by the Clients.
(7) Damage due to the MSEC’s refusal of order request as a result of the Client’s violation of any terms and conditions of Special Agreement for Online Trading and Trading Agreement.
(8) Damage due to the MSEC’s suspension of online trading service as a result of the Client’s violation of any terms and conditions of Special Agreement for Online Trading and Trading Agreement.
(9) Damage due to the trade conducted by the Clients in violation of any terms and conditions of Special Agreement for Online Trading and Trading Agreement
Cancelation of Special Agreement For Online Trading
MSEC will cancel the Special Agreement for Online Trading if any of the following items apply.
(1) If the Client commits insider trading; breach the laws, rules and any regulations; does not follow the notice by the MSEC.
(2) If the MSEC submits a request for Agreement cancellation to the Client.
(3) If the Client submits a request for Agreement cancellation to the MSEC.
Customer ensures security by themselves (Login management by customer)
(1) The login password will be managed by the Client in an appropriate manner so that the Client takes steps such as regularly changing his/her password.
(2) The MSEC shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of the Client not managing his/her login password appropriately.
(3) The MSEC shall restrict or suspend of trades if the MSEC believes that there is a misuse of ID and password.
(4) The Client will be, at all time, responsible for implementing and maintaining privacy protections and security measures to use online trading service.
Caution about Sell Order
Your order may be partially filled. If the executed amount is less than the commission deduction, you need to make a payment for the required amount from your cash balance. If there have no cash balance in your securities account, you must deposit your cash balance of your securities account for the payment within THREE business days after MSEC informed to you.