Seminar about ‘Understanding of Stock Market’ organized by Myanmar Securities Exchange Centre (MSEC)
- 2nd June, 2018 (Saturday)
- 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
- Strand Hotel (Grand Ballroom), Between lower Main Road and Strand Road, Phat Tan Quarter, Mawlamyine.
About seminar contents
To spread more awareness about the Stock Investment among general public. This seminar would be most suitable for person who has not have a Securities Account yet.
To give the clear guideline for the person who has following questions.
- Introduction to Stock Market in Myanmar.
- Understanding of Stock Investment.
- History of Daiwa Stock Market Video Presentation.
- Guidance of opening securities account and how to buy stock at Yangon Stock Exchange.
- Mr. Takashi Yamaguchi, Managing Director, MSEC
- U Tun Oo, Senior Executive Manager, Yangon Stock Exchange.
- U Myo Kyaw Swar, Assistant Manager, MSEC
Those who attend the seminar
During the seminar, the attendees would have a chance to open Securities Accounts with us in order to be able to start trading. Hence, it is kindly requested to bring NRC and Bank Pass Book along with you in order to open securities account.
The seats are limited. Please contact through the following contact address for reservation by 12th March, 2018.